Thursday

For some reason, weddings, dresses - event planning - it has come up so many times lately in conversation and on websites and blogs that I love. 
Have I been oblivious to this obsession before? Or is it really escalating into "perfect day" madness?
Not exactly my top point of interest at the moment, but I must admit - these planners, these photographers, designers, these brides - sure know how to put on a good show. Here are all my favourite bits and pieces. Who knows, this may come for good future reference. 




The following I collected all from Oh, Hello Friend.
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket
- - - - - - - - - 



- - - - - - - - -







- - - - - - - - 

1001 layer cake blog and their list of vendors and venues
indie wedding
- - - - - - - - 


Ireland fairytale wedding Vera Wang black wedding dress sash
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

more: